Thursday 28 June 2007

Second Year at ABAC *u*

The second year at ABAC!!

I always study 7 - 8 hrs. per day
I wake up 6.00 am. to go to university by 8.00 am.

This semester, I registed for 22 credits (the maximum)
'coz I didn't study on last summer
So, I have to study harder than others

Mid-term exam will be coming soon.
I should prepare & be ready to take an exam
But I'm not!!!

However, I have 10 days for preparing
Hurrrr!!

Friends, you should be ready for the exam na.
Su! Su!

**************

## SJT Friends ##

Fon : How r u? I will bring a gift to u when we meet each other na.
Dtai : How about ur study wa? How about English II?? Is it good?
Warun : Pay attention to study na ja. Wish u get very good grade.
Un : I hope u can walk across the street by yourself na 555
Pasit : I haven't contacted u for very long time loey. Hope u r fine na.
Others : I wish u all are happy na ja. Miss Y^o^U all.

See all of u on 10 December 2007!!

**************

## Youth Caucus Friends ##

2 months after the Youth Caucus 2007
I also miss all of you!!

YQ : Miss you our care-taker
Kenneth : Thanks for lovely pictures la. Always missss u!
Nadz : Always see u on MSN 555 However, miss u ka.
Kai Jia : I'm waiting for ur visiting to Thailand la!!
Others : I know u all r so busy (like me!) but please keep in touch la.

***************

## ABAC Friends ##

I'm happy to have u all as my friends na ja.
We will graduate within 4 years na.
. .
.

*** take care ***

No comments: